Everyone loves controversy. It's a fact. Look at how many people are looking for more details about the Mitchell Report and everyone wants to weigh in their opinion. In fact, if you take a look on Google, there are 2,510,000 results showing just on the Mitchell Report itself.
For Athletes Acceleration, we posted an interview by a respected coach and we received a lot of feedback.
We were told that his views are:
– very informative
– extremely thought provoking
– not practical
– that he puts his point across very well, but I still feel there are holes in his argument
– simple in concept but does it actually work
– wow, why didn't I try this sooner
– that his minimalist approach is not good for everyone
So, that being said, it's time for the latest Barry Ross article with his approach to speed training (it's a great read):
Yours in speed,
P.S.- To read Barry Ross's article Speed Training – Back to the Basics, click here