Exclusive Members Download Page
Below you will find the 3 ‘Developing the Total Athlete’ Videos and their download links. You will also find information about how you will receive the bonuses that were promised. There is a lot to consume here, to help you we’ve included a 14 day email sequence.
These emails will guide you through everything in the ‘Developing the Total Athlete’ Video Series and they will include some other cool bonuses. Start with these and ENJOY!
Thank you for your commitment to your continued learning and raising the level our field!
– Pat Beith
Owner, Athletes Acceleration
Training the High School Athlete
Find out how Coach Carlo Alverez created an all-encompassing strength & conditioning program at the high school level.
- Discover which types of training works for the Pro level, college level and the high school level
- What Coach Alverez has found from developing a year-round systematic program
- How to develop a multi-level criteria to allow the body better adaptation to training
Building Better Athletes
Find out how Coach Dos (Robert Dos Remedios) shares with you his process of designing a winning program
- Discover the tweak made that immediately changes the way you think about designing your training programs
- Key skills and concepts on creating your system (and also your culture) – always thinking of the bigger picture
‘Must-DO’ Considerations for Optimal Performance
This is a must watch video. Sue Falsone (Head of Physical Therapy at Athletes Performance and Head Athletic Training of the LA Dodgers), covers what is needed for your athletes optimal performance
- Learn the issues that you need to deal with before it’s too late
- Find out the most important strategies to maximize your impact on your athletes
About Your Bonuses…
You’ll receive them and the rest of the Developing the Total Athlete Video Series via email, so watch your inbox.
In the meantime, subscribe to our fan page…
As a fan you’ll get more sports training and strength & conditioning tips for the World’s top coaches in your Facebook newsfeed.