About Coach Mike Boyle
Mike Boyle is known internationally for his pioneering work in the field of Strength & Conditioning and is regarded as one of the top experts in the area for Sports Performance Training. He has made his mark on the industry over the past 30 years with an impressive following of professional athletes and teams, including:
- The Boston Red Sox (MLB)
- The Boston Bruins (NHL)
- The New England Revolution (MLS)
- Boston University Men’s Hockey (NCAA)
- The Boston Breakers (WUSA)
- Boston Blazers (MLL)
- 40 ice hockey medalists from the 1998 and 2002 Winter Olympics
- Over 20 1st, 2nd and 3rd-round picks in the NFL draft
- Multiple athletes in men’s and women’s World Cup Soccer and Summer Olympic Games
- Athletes from the PGA, MLB, United States Tennis Association and World Boxing Association
Bringing a depth and breadth of knowledge that is unmatched in the industry, 10 years of experience at the professional level and over 25 years at the collegiate level, Mike’s work has been featured in the media on HBO RealSports, ESPN, CNNSI, as well as in Sports Illustrated and USA Today.
In both 2004 and 2005, Men’s Journal named Boyle one of the top 100 trainers in the United States. Mike places great value on continuing education and encourages his staff to always keep learning.
His former assistants, students, former players, and interns are sprinkled across the collegiate and professional ranks with teams like the Miami Dolphins, San Jose Sharks, Atlanta Falcons, Buffalo Bills, Anaheim Ducks, and Boston Celtics.
Mike has address thousands of coaches and trainers all over the World including:
- Netherlands Olympic Committee – Fall 2006
- German National Ice Hockey Federation – Spring 2007
- Major League Baseball Strength & Conditioning Coaches – 2009
- World Golf Fitness Summit – Spring 2007
- American Hockey Coaches Association – Spring 2009
Subscribe to our fan page…
As a fan you’ll get more sports training and strength & conditioning tips for the World’s top coaches in your Facebook newsfeed.