We have put together a brand-new Master Class Series. Master Coaches giving in-depth Master Level information.
Athletes Acceleration has taken the best coaches in a specific topic and have asked them to go all-in to provide their secrets, their systems, their protocols, their reasons they became successful, and their actual systems that they use with their own athletes.
No theory...just practical in-the-field information...for coaches by coaches.
Legendary Strength Coach
Michael Boyle, MA, ATC
Over the past 38 years he'e been a Strength & Conditioning Coach to some of the World’s Top Athletes including:
In addition to that Coach Boyle has spoken all over the world, been featured on HBO Real Sports, ESPN, CNNSI, as well as in Sports Illustrated and USA Today.
Pete Williams, in his book "The Draft: A Year Inside the NFL's Search for Talent" names Boyle as the guy who invented Combine Training.
Coach Boyle has also been known to develop some of the best strength & conditioning coaches in the profession, with his former assistants, students, former players, and interns are sprinkled across the collegiate and professional ranks with teams like the Miami Dolphins, San Jose Sharks, Atlanta Falcons, Buffalo Bills, Anaheim Ducks, and Boston Celtics.
Mike Boyle's Speed Development Master Class
Coach Mike Boyle will address how to develop an optimal speed development for speed & power athletes.
His topic covers his entire speed training system. Coach Boyle will dive into:
- What changes he made to his speed training program over the past 38 years (he's still having epiphanies)
- Coach Boyle's practical approach for team sports - It is designed for strength coaches and sport coaches who want faster athletes
- The pieces to the speed puzzle
- Putting it all together (proper warm-up/ mechanical work, plyometric training, bodyweight power training, timed sprinting, loaded power training, lower body strength development)
- Strength Training vs Sprint Training
- Sled training
- Other benefits to sprint training
- Length vs Frequency
- Front Side vs Back Side
- Why We Shouldn’t Listen To Most Track Coaches?
- Dumb football speed stuff
- What Strength Coaches ignore with speed training
- Did fear of injury scare Coach Boyle into doing too little?
- You do not have a speed development program if you are not doing this
- The Holy Grail of Speed Training?
- The best indicator of speed improvement
How is the Master Class set-up?
The Master Class was a 2 hour live virtual session (that was recorded). Coach Boyle went deep and showed exactly how he sets up his own speed training system. How and why he came to his own training system that he uses with his athletes.
If you are a coach of athletes that could use more speed then you will want to grab this Master Class. Plus since it was a live session, Coach Boyle opened it up for questions and there were some great questions asked that lead to an excellent conversation about training and programing speed. So you will be able to not only learn how to create a better speed training program, but you will also hear some direct & specific question related to developing a better athletic development program. Plus, along with the recording you will also receive the powerpoint of the presentation.
Special Master Class Price - $49
* You will get digital access to the recordings of the Speed Development Master Class with Coach Mike Boyle. Plus you will get the PDF that goes along with the entire session.
©2020 ATHLETES ACCELERATION INC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.