Your Master Class Coach/Teacher – Tony Holler
Tony Holler is a Hall of Fame Track & Field coach at Plainfield North High School. Coach Holler’s accomplishments and credentials include the following:
- Member of Illinois Track & Field Hall of Fame
- 35 years of coaching football, basketball, and track. Presently Head Track Coach and Head Freshmen Football Coach at Plainfield North.
- Co-director of Football-Track Activation Consortium
- Winner of 3 IHSA State Track Championships and 8 total trophies (top-3 finishes).
- Winner of 14 “Coach Of The Year” Awards.
- Coached 8 individual state track champions and 7 relay state champions.
- Speaker at 25 different track clinics
- Author of 45 blogs for ITCCCA (Illinois Track and Cross Country Coaches Association).
- Conducted speed camps since 1997.
Program Design for Track & Field Sprinters
Coach Holler is going to share with you exactly how he trains and coaches his sprinters. A 14 time Coach of the Year and Hall of Fame Coach who has multiple state records and championships is going to show how he designs his sprint training program…his speed workouts, acceleration, maximum velocity and speed endurance. What you should do in the weight room, what you should do for power training. What should you do for conditioning…all of your sprinter training questions will be answers. Coach Holler is not known for holding back so this Master Class is not one to miss if you coach sprinters.